…allowing employees to choose options that best fit their needs.
Supplemental insurance programs are designed to help bridge the gap between the cost of treatment for a serious illness or disabling accidents and the actual payment by major medical insurance.
- Voluntary benefits are selected and paid for by employees, providing them a cost-effective way to expand group benefit plans at no additional cost to the employer.
- Voluntary benefits offered through payroll deduction allow employees to purchase individual insurance at group rates.
- Most benefits offered can be taken as a pretax deduction under the Cafeteria plan, saving the employer and employee tax dollars.
- Offering voluntary benefits in conjunction with a Cafeteria Plan allows employees to meet with an insurance consultant on an annual basis.
- Most voluntary benefits offered are portable at the same price if employees leave employment or retire.
- Adding payroll deducted benefits may be an employee’s only opportunity to provide extra coverage for his family members.
- Most benefits offered are subject to minimal underwriting or can be offered under guarantee issue guidelines.
If you would like more information about voluntary benefits, or to receive a quote, please contact:
Kevin Goldman – Worksite Marketing Manager
Office: 903.793.3034 / 877.793.3034